Phemuel of the Ninety-Seventh Azord (5th Level Spell)
- Ranged spell – Daily
- Target: One nearby or faraway creature
- Attack: Intelligence + Level vs. MD
- Hit: 5d20 damage, and the target is vulnerable to arcane magic (save ends)
- Miss: Roll the damage anyway, but the spell does not inflict any damage.
- Note the values of the dice rolled for damage. For the rest of the battle, the caster can use any of these values instead of rolling when making an attack roll with an arcane spell on the target of Phemuel of the Ninety-Seventh Azord.
- After the battle, the caster may use any remaining rolled values for spell or magic item recharge rolls. Rolled values may only be used once each.