List of Sanctuaries (places that don’t fold in on themselves when the Stone Thief submerges) that you are aware of:
- The Gauntlet: The Belfry
- The Sunken Sea: Most of it, to avoid putting the water of the area under excessive pressure
- The Wild Caves: the area surrounding Dungeon Town
- Marblehall: The entire level…as long as Casila“s magic holds out
Wizard Robe (C)
- Recharge 11+
- This purple robe gives +2 AC.
- Immediately after casting a spell, gain a bonus to AC equal to half the level of the spell just cast, rounding down. This protection lasts until the start of the wearer’s next turn.
The Book of Passage
- Recharge 16+
- An alarmingly detailed first-person account of death. When a nearby enemy dies, heal using a recovery… or when a nearby ally falls below 0 hit points, you may spend one of your own recoveries on their
- Quirk: Obsesses about mortality.
The Hammer of Dawn
- Recharge 6+
- This +2 weapon is especially potent against the undead. When you strike a critical hit against an undead creature, it flashes with holy fire, inflicting 2d10 damage on all nearby undead.
- Quirk: Sings strident hymns of battle at inappropriate times.
An eerie parchment scroll
- written in silver ink
- containing an invitation to visit the Lich King on the Necropolis “to discuss matters of state pertaining to the Undying Peerage.”
- The bearer of the invitation may visit the Necropolis freely “without hindrance or fear of attack.”
2000 worth of gold in jewelry, outfits, etc.