Through Jarod’s hacktastic capabilities, you are now in possession of the basic facility plans. This should enable you to plan the next steps if they involve infiltration.
A couple of notes:
- Lynne Crystal Stone can comment on much of the plans (where she goes, anyway)
- Through your hacking, you know that the camera system is not “online”… but, given access to the security and/or telephone room, a device could certainly be planted to access…
- The plans enable you to aim that fancy listening device (that you haven’t used yet) at a window of interest.
- If you get a warrant to listen and get something incriminating, you could then get a warrant to raid the place.
- Of course, in a raid, you would have to control who sees what when… and prevent the wrong people from seeing what they shouldn’t.
- The fact that Arnold Crisp was being followed is significant… the fact that the security guards (trained professionals, not rent-a-cops) didn’t think it was worth a firefight is also significant.
- Regardless, the people at ABC will know that an FBI agent came to get Crisp. That will drive and action.
- The hacking also reveals another interesting item… The next schedule pick-up of the Sapphire compound is next Wednesday, Sept 15th (it is Sunday evening, Sept 12th now)
- Data shows that the volume of liquid-filled tanks is approximately 1/3 of the volume of the tank…yet they “fill” multiple tanks…