||Vs. Spell-like, non-magical attacks, Dispel Magic gives the recipient another save vs. the spell-like attack.
||You cannot change your "Prone" status using a teleport.
Example: if you are prone, you cannot use Teleport to move to another location and be standing at your destination.
|Minimum Attendance to Play
||> 50% attendance to play
6 characters means 4 people have to attend
5 characters means 3 people have to attend
|Mis-Clicking in Maptools
||When asked for a roll (save, check, skill, etc.) only the proper button clicked will count. Better (or worse!) rolls are ignored until the proper button is clicked
|Melee Attacking Across a Corner
- Decided that melee combatants attacking across a 'hard corner' do NOT suffer a -2 penalty for attacking through cover
To spend HD = 5 min
- To Recharge Powers = 30 min
- ... or the time spent travelling or light activity
- ... more?
- If the creature being grappled changes it's size during the grapple:
- They have advantage on their next roll to escape the grapple, or
- They are immediately granted another roll to escape the grapple, or
- They are immediately freed from the grapple, or
- ... other?
|Rolling for HP
- Level 1: Max dX
- Level 2, 3, 4 & 5: Choose: Average HP or dX, whichever is higher
- Level 6+: Roll dX or take the average HP