How many of us are lucky enough to play tabletop these days?
Work, family, different cities, sports, and more,
as we grow older we’re not all able to enjoy getting
together and spending a day doing this anymore.
Except for today.
After months of schedule checking, we finally got together!
One of our members is coming all the way from Whitby, Ontario!
We’ll try to juggle maptools AND tabletop at the same time!
- Session begins with heroes arriving at the glyphed entrance to the ______
- Without the means of dispelling the protective glyph, Garrick kicks down the door, suffering little ill effect
- big fight with wraiths & shadow demon; Isak mind-controlled constantly, auras, phasing, brutality (not focused)
- heroes barely escape with some DM creativity
- Garrick felled, Odus has to cast the costly ritual to return his soul from Bahamut’s grasp
- find a secured chest and use three statues’ swords & Garrick‘s to open the chest, in which they find the Brazier, the last of three pieces required for Oakley to cleanse the abbey
- security the location, the heroes rest and set out to the keep now level 10
- sneaking through the city, the heroes arrive and are met with the ettin guard
- failing diplomacy wildly, they kill ettin & move in
- welcoming them are many orcs, orc shaman and 2x dire wolves
- big fight; heroes victorious
- moving to 2nd level of the keep, the heroes encounter half-orc monks, female orc _______ and orc leader, _______
- casters go down early, Odus the first to fall, but heroes able to quell the threat
- heroes manage to escape Gardmore unseen again and return to Winterhaven
- speaking first with Oakley, he is overcome it seems with emotion, anxious to return to the abbey
- speaking next with Padraig, who was surprised to see the Winter Guard and making plans on his own, agrees to the Guard’s plan to assault the abbey on the fourth morning
- Winter guard goes to Bairwin & purchases 5x potions, then Odus makes 5 more
- Winter guard plans to leave the next day to return to the abbey, with oakley in tow, either to cleanse the temple first, or use him for the assult on the gate and the distraction to allow Winterhaven forces to enter the abbey