- Double baboon heads = Demogorgon
- Prince of Demons, challenged only by Orcus and Grazz’t
The Imp speaks to you telepathically:
- Imp: Do you seek the destruction of Baphomet?
- Kane: Yes.
- Imp: My master would wish it…and I have been sent to help.
Isak: Insight Check Value: 6 (raw roll was 4)
- Imp: For a small price, I can answer any three questions you have about the Well.
- Imp: “Fool! Your enemy is the enemy of my master!”
- Kane: “What price do you ask?” Our allegiance is to only each other.”
- Imp: “You must first agree…”
- Imp: “…price to be named.”
- Imp: “One does not negotiate with the Twinned Lord.”
- Imp: “ARROGANT MORTAL! YOU DO NOT KNOW WHOM YOU INSULT!!”
- Kane: “You ask for something extra when we already perform actions your master would see done anyway.”
- Imp: “…”
Garrick: This deal will not include me…I will not deal with creatures of the hells regardless of their intentions
- Imp: “I offer you one last chance…or the wrath of the bull-demon will seem as nothing compared to the anger unleashed by my master!”
- Kane: I do not command those with me, but prove the value of your offer to me, and perhaps I will accept.